At the 2011 Western Veterinary Conference in Las Vegas, five veterinarians were awarded the 2011 Food Animal Incentive awards. Each of the award winners is conducting post-graduate veterinary work in food animal medicine.
- The 2011 Food Animal Incentive Award winners are:
- Leslie Charles, DVM, University of Florida
- Brandon Fraser, DVM, Kansas State University
- Amanda Kowalski, DVM, University of Illinois
- Rachel Record, DVM, University of Prince Edward Island
- Aaron Lucas, DVM, Virginia-Maryland Regional College of Veterinary Medicine
2011 Food Animal Incentive Award Recipients: Brandon Fraser, DVM; Aaron Lucas, DVM; Leslie Charles, DVM; Rachel Record, DVM; and Amanda Kowalski, DVM.