Mike Apley, DVM, PhD, Dipl. ACVCP, Kansas State University, discusses the issues and highlights from last week's NIAA meeting on antibiotic resistance in livestock.
Antibiotic resistance in livestock
- Commentary: A new counter to GMO haters
- FDA plans webinar on antiparasitic resistance
- Commentary: Activists claiming victory
- Ag markets posted a mixed showing before the long weekend
- 2015 fiscal agriculture exports projected down from 2014
- Feeder Cattle Review: Cattle traded 'unevenly steady' this week