Mike Apley, DVM, PhD, Dipl. ACVCP, Kansas State University, discusses the issues and highlights from last week's NIAA meeting on antibiotic resistance in livestock.
Antibiotic resistance in livestock
- WTO again sides with Canada, Mexico on US COOL law
- Commentary: A beef with yogurt
- Rabobank projects substantial growth in Brazil feedlot sector
- BVD control: Segmented U.S.production system presents challenges
- Grazing conference to help producers learn to improve land
- Eating certain fats might offset some heart risk from weight gain