Last week, Kansas Sen. Jerry Moran spoke at Kansas State University’s Dr. Dan Upson Lecture Series. The lecture series was established in 2010 by Food For Thought, a group of Kansas State University students looking to bridge the gap between agriculture and consumers.
Sen. Moran speaks at Dr. Upson Lecture
- Feeder Cattle Review: Bullish cattle-on-feed report fuels fire
- Cattle Outlook: Fed cattle prices set new records
- Mid-year inventory shows further declines in cattle numbers
- Ag futures ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Ag markets remained quite mixed at noon Friday
- Building beef cow herd requires quality management and genetics