Last week, Kansas Sen. Jerry Moran spoke at Kansas State University’s Dr. Dan Upson Lecture Series. The lecture series was established in 2010 by Food For Thought, a group of Kansas State University students looking to bridge the gap between agriculture and consumers.
Sen. Moran speaks at Dr. Upson Lecture
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
- Cattle the exception to the bullish ag market rule Thursday
- El Niño is back? Maybe so!
- Ag markets quite mixed Wednesday night
- Effects of post-AI nutrition management on pregnancy results
- It’s not too late to get heifers to target weight by breeding
- Balancing the ranch for protein and energy with forages