Mike Apley, DVM, PhD, Dipl. ACVCP, Kansas State University, discusses the issues and highlights from last week's NIAA meeting on antibiotic resistance in livestock.
Antibiotic resistance in livestock
- Most crop futures are starting Thursday on a strong note
- Harvest delays increase odds of yield loss for corn growers
- Learning how calves perform post weaning
- Purdue experts to address changing ag market conditions
- New book delves into ‘Depolarizing Food and Agriculture’
- Surging soy prices sparked a broad crop-market advance Wednesday