Mike Apley, DVM, PhD, Dipl. ACVCP, Kansas State University, discusses the issues and highlights from last week's NIAA meeting on antibiotic resistance in livestock.
Antibiotic resistance in livestock
- Commentary: A new counter to GMO haters
- Meat production strains land and water resources, researchers say
- Children's livestock shows have become about competition, money
- Female markets soar during August
- It’s only natural, but what does that mean?
- Food supplement to improve cattle digestive system in the works