ONCE PMH® IN
Introducing Once PMH® IN, the only intranasal vaccine to deliver dual bacterial pneumonia protection in healthy cattle, including calves as young as 1 week of age. The new vaccine aids in the control of respiratory disease caused by Mannheimia haemolytica and in the prevention of disease caused by Pasteurella multocida – the leading causes of early-onset Bovine Respiratory Disease (BRD). With Once PMH® IN you’ll get powerful protection that’s easy to use and easy on your cattle.
Product URL: http://responsiblebeef.com/product/once-pmh-in
Merck Animal Health is committed to operating its business in a way that is best suited to meet the unprecedented demands faced today.
Company Website: http://www.merck-animal-health-usa.com/
Company Phone Number: 800-521-5767
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Defining stockmanship
- Crop futures diverged from livestock markets Wednesday night
- Cargill issues corporate responsibility report
- Will corn be a viable option for backgrounders this fall?
- Tumbling livestock quotes led ag commodites lower Wednesday
- Kan. veterinarians get soaked in Ice Bucket Challenge