ONCE PMH® IN
Introducing Once PMH® IN, the only intranasal vaccine to deliver dual bacterial pneumonia protection in healthy cattle, including calves as young as 1 week of age. The new vaccine aids in the control of respiratory disease caused by Mannheimia haemolytica and in the prevention of disease caused by Pasteurella multocida – the leading causes of early-onset Bovine Respiratory Disease (BRD). With Once PMH® IN you’ll get powerful protection that’s easy to use and easy on your cattle.
Product URL: http://responsiblebeef.com/product/once-pmh-in
Merck Animal Health is committed to operating its business in a way that is best suited to meet the unprecedented demands faced today.
Company Website: http://www.merck-animal-health-usa.com/
Company Phone Number: 800-521-5767
Contact Email: email@example.com
- Corn grain moisture discount: Why and how much?
- Canadian cattle producers to benefit from agreement with U.S.
- Certified Hereford Beef volume surpasses 50 million lb. sold
- Commentary: Jolley: Has the king of meats forfeited its crown?
- Commentary: Ag’s leading role in the international marketplace
- Businesses urge Obama to fast-track Asian trade deal