ONCE PMH® IN
Introducing Once PMH® IN, the only intranasal vaccine to deliver dual bacterial pneumonia protection in healthy cattle, including calves as young as 1 week of age. The new vaccine aids in the control of respiratory disease caused by Mannheimia haemolytica and in the prevention of disease caused by Pasteurella multocida – the leading causes of early-onset Bovine Respiratory Disease (BRD). With Once PMH® IN you’ll get powerful protection that’s easy to use and easy on your cattle.
Product URL: http://responsiblebeef.com/product/once-pmh-in
Merck Animal Health is committed to operating its business in a way that is best suited to meet the unprecedented demands faced today.
Company Website: http://www.merck-animal-health-usa.com/
Company Phone Number: 800-521-5767
Contact Email: email@example.com
- WTO again sides with Canada, Mexico on US COOL law
- Food Babe visits my university
- Rabobank projects substantial growth in Brazil feedlot sector
- Eating certain fats might offset some heart risk from weight gain
- Kansas City Royals named after livestock show, not royalty
- Farmers’ biggest issue may be consumer expectations in the future