Cydectin® (moxidectin) Injectable is specially formulated to be absorbed quickly from the site of injection, then distributed internally to the areas of the body affected by internal and external parasites. It reaches peak blood levels in just 27 hours compared to 96 hours for Ivomec® and 144 hours for Dectomax® (data on file). Plus, Cydectin® offers a persistent kill of parasites at multiple stages, including the most economically damaging – brown stomach worm. See website or product label for withdrawal information.
Product URL: http://www.bi-vetmedica.com/divisions/cattle.html
The Boehringer Ingelheim group of companies´ objectives and believes can be summed up in a single phrase: Value through Innovation.
Manufacturer: Boehringer Ingelheim
Company Website: http://www.bi-vetmedica.com/divisions/cattle.html
Company Phone Number: 800-325-9167
Contact Email: email@example.com
- In the Cattle Markets: Northern Plains calf marketing situation
- Kansas City Royals named after livestock show, not royalty
- Feeder Cattle Review: Yearling feeder prices uneven
- Is there a right to farm?
- Moves in livestock futures bracketed those of the crop markets
- U.S. Cattlemen's Association continues to support COOL
- Commentary: A beef with yogurt
- State cattlemen’s groups to USDA: Hands off the checkoff
- WTO again sides with Canada, Mexico on US COOL law
- Six universities launch animal ag industry climate change website
- BVD control: Segmented U.S.production system presents challenges
- Rabobank projects substantial growth in Brazil feedlot sector