Provides up to 100 to 150 days of parasite control in a single treatment– long enough to break the parasite life cycle and solve the problem of pasture reinfection. IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION: Do not treat within 48 days of slaughter. Not for use in female dairy cattle 20 months of age or older, including dry dairy cows, or in veal calves. Post-injection site damage (e.g. granulomas, necrosis) can occur. These reactions have disappeared without treatment.
Product URL: http://thelongrangelook.com/
A leading global animal health company, is creating a healthier world for animals. Our strengths in parasite control is recognized throughout the US.
Company Website: http://www.merial.com
Company Phone Number: 888-637-4251
Contact Email: email@example.com
- Ag markets posted mixed closes Tuesday afternoon
- World Farmers’ Organisation attends UN Climate Summit
- White House to take on antibiotic resistance
- Researchers: Cattle welfare more important than cost to consumers
- NCBA representative addresses Beef Checkoff changes
- Monday Market Sentiment: 5-area cash trade slips