NUPLURA® PH, the newest advancement in cattle pneumonia protection in the past decade, is the first-ever Mannheimia (Pasteurella) haemolytica vaccine that delivers an outer membrane protein (OMP) combined with molecularly prepared leukotoxoid. This results in a high level of protection against M. haemolytica that is: • Fast. The only M. haemolytica vaccine demonstrated to deliver immunity in as soon as 10 days. • Strong. Consistent levels of pure leukotoxoid in every dose to provide a strong immune response. • Safe. Demonstrated to be safe for calves as young as 28 days. • Convenient. NUPLURA PH can be used along with Vira Shield® or BRD Shield® for comprehensive respiratory disease protection.
Product URL: http://www.ah.novartis.us/livestock/cattle-nuplura.shtml
Novartis farm animal products include insecticides for farm fly and pest control, livestock vaccines and dewormers and farmed fish vaccines.
Company Website: http://www.ah.novartis.us/
Company Phone Number: 800-332-2761
Contact Email: email@example.com
- Crop futures proved quite weak again Friday morning
- Feedlot management: The key to finding and keeping good help
- Beef Checkoff sets sights on $39 million in investments
- Is there room for improved farm production efficiency?
- Cattle Outlook: Cattle on feed down one percent from last year
- 50 beef cattle profit tips
- Study shows differences in understanding sustainable agriculture
- Jolley: Winchester Dairy accused of animal abuse
- Commentary: The ultimate squelch on GMO labeling
- Recount upholds Missouri’s ‘Right to Farm’
- Conservationists demand end to killing Yellowstone bison
- Vance Agribusiness names 2014 40 Under 40 honorees