NUPLURA® PH, the newest advancement in cattle pneumonia protection in the past decade, is the first-ever Mannheimia (Pasteurella) haemolytica vaccine that delivers an outer membrane protein (OMP) combined with molecularly prepared leukotoxoid. This results in a high level of protection against M. haemolytica that is: • Fast. The only M. haemolytica vaccine demonstrated to deliver immunity in as soon as 10 days. • Strong. Consistent levels of pure leukotoxoid in every dose to provide a strong immune response. • Safe. Demonstrated to be safe for calves as young as 28 days. • Convenient. NUPLURA PH can be used along with Vira Shield® or BRD Shield® for comprehensive respiratory disease protection.
Product URL: http://www.ah.novartis.us/livestock/cattle-nuplura.shtml
Novartis farm animal products include insecticides for farm fly and pest control, livestock vaccines and dewormers and farmed fish vaccines.
Company Website: http://www.ah.novartis.us/
Company Phone Number: 800-332-2761
Contact Email: email@example.com
- California marks warmest winter and spring on record
- Annual Minnesota Nutrition Conference scheduled
- Race for North Dakota's agriculture commissioner is all about oil
- New ZILMAX data being presented
- Grains dipped Tuesday while the other markets climbed
- Purdue agronomist: “Cautiously optimistic” about corn crop