The full line up of 100-series models of box spreaders from New Holland includes a model that is the right size for any operation. Ranging in maximum net load capacity of 3,175 pounds in the model 130 up to 9,072 pounds in the model 195, New Holland box spreaders have the capacity to match a variety of load situations. All models are made of corrosion-resistant steels, including extra steel frame members for added strength. The Model 195 has a unique “floating floor” made of highdensity polyethylene (HDPE) tongue-and-groove planks that expand and contract without putting stress on the frame or sides.
Product URL: http://agriculture.newholland.com/us/en/Products/Pages/products.aspx
New Holland manufactures a wide range of equipment, including a full line of tractors; hay and forage equipment; and harvesting, crop production and materials handling equipment, as well as a compact tractor line.
Manufacturer: New Holland
Company Website: http://agriculture.newholland.com
Contact Email: email@example.com
- FDA plans webinar on antiparasitic resistance
- Commentary: Activists claiming victory
- Ag markets posted a mixed showing before the long weekend
- 2015 fiscal agriculture exports projected down from 2014
- Feeder Cattle Review: Cattle traded 'unevenly steady' this week
- Beef association president comments on beef from Argentina