Pro Twin Slinger
The Pro Twin Slinger features the patented twin-auger design that provides an even and consistent material flow to the discharge. The left auger moves the material forward to the hammer discharge and the raised right auger moves the material rearward while keeping the left auger charged. When the material enters the hammer discharge, each hammer swings down into the material, peeling it off, pulverizing it, and slinging it underhand into an even and controlled spread pattern. Key features include forged steel hammers, PTO driveline protection, patented body design, and bedder spreader.
Product URL: http://kuhnnorthamerica.com/us/range/manure-spreaders/side-discharge-spreaders/8150.html
Kuhn machines and service parts are sold under the Kuhn, Kuhn Knight and Kuhn Krause brands and are distributed through a network of approximately 1,000 independent agriculture equipment dealers in the US and Canada.
Manufacturer: Kuhn North America Inc.
Company Website: http://kuhnnorthamerica.com
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Feeder Cattle Review: Bullish cattle-on-feed report fuels fire
- Okla. Attorney General keeps pressure on HSUS
- Mid-year inventory shows further declines in cattle numbers
- Herd rebuilding will be a slow process
- It's a bird, it's a plane, it's a mobile shade machine?
- Cattle Outlook: Fed cattle prices set new records