Altosid IGR® 24
Altosid® IGR is a feed through insect growth regulator (IGR) that prevents the emergence of horn flies in the manure of pasture cattle. It works by breaking the horn fly life cycle, preventing pupae from developing into biting adult flies. Its active ingredient is (S)-methoprene, a copy of the fly’s own biochemicals that controls flies, even those resistant to the organophosphates and pyrethroids commonly used in conventional horn fly control products.
Product URL: www.altosidigr.com
Central Life Sciences manufactures and markets leading consumer brands in the equine, companion animal care and veterinary markets.
Manufacturer: Central Life Sciences
Company Website: centrallifesciences.com
Company Phone Number: 800-347-8272
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Is there a right to farm?
- El Niño development stalled out, but wet winter still predicted
- In the Cattle Markets: Northern Plains calf marketing situation
- Food Babe visits my university
- Kansas City Royals named after livestock show, not royalty
- Farmers’ biggest issue may be consumer expectations in the future