Altosid IGR® 24
Altosid® IGR is a feed through insect growth regulator (IGR) that prevents the emergence of horn flies in the manure of pasture cattle. It works by breaking the horn fly life cycle, preventing pupae from developing into biting adult flies. Its active ingredient is (S)-methoprene, a copy of the fly’s own biochemicals that controls flies, even those resistant to the organophosphates and pyrethroids commonly used in conventional horn fly control products.
Product URL: www.altosidigr.com
Central Life Sciences manufactures and markets leading consumer brands in the equine, companion animal care and veterinary markets.
Manufacturer: Central Life Sciences
Company Website: centrallifesciences.com
Company Phone Number: 800-347-8272
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- FDA plans webinar on antiparasitic resistance
- Commentary: Activists claiming victory
- Ag markets posted a mixed showing before the long weekend
- 2015 fiscal agriculture exports projected down from 2014
- Feeder Cattle Review: Cattle traded 'unevenly steady' this week
- Beef association president comments on beef from Argentina