Case IH RB4 Series Balers
The Case IH RB4 series balers, including the RB455 silage baler, consistently build dense round bales, even in varying crop and field conditions. These models are known for wide pickups, durable belts and rolls and the ability to custom-build round bales. The pickups on the balers are substantially wider than the bale chamber, allowing them to pick up the widest windrows and pack more crop into the chamber for firm bales.
Product URL: http://www.caseih.com/en_us/Products/HayForage/Pages/model-600-forage-blower.aspx
Manufacturer of a wide variety of agricultural equipment.
Manufacturer: Case IH
Company Website: http://www.caseih.com
Company Phone Number: 877-422-7344
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 300 Days of Grazing field day set for Nov. 18 at SWREC
- Surging soy, U.S. dollar quotes highlight Friday futures trading
- Emergency preparedness workshops planned for livestock operations
- Ohio State offers commercial pesticide applicator recertification
- Red Angus selection indices estimate profitability
- Ag conservation publication available from Purdue Extension