Case IH RB4 Series Balers
The Case IH RB4 series balers, including the RB455 silage baler, consistently build dense round bales, even in varying crop and field conditions. These models are known for wide pickups, durable belts and rolls and the ability to custom-build round bales. The pickups on the balers are substantially wider than the bale chamber, allowing them to pick up the widest windrows and pack more crop into the chamber for firm bales.
Product URL: http://www.caseih.com/en_us/Products/HayForage/Pages/model-600-forage-blower.aspx
Manufacturer of a wide variety of agricultural equipment.
Manufacturer: Case IH
Company Website: http://www.caseih.com
Company Phone Number: 877-422-7344
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- WTO again sides with Canada, Mexico on US COOL law
- Commentary: A beef with yogurt
- State cattlemen’s groups to USDA: Hands off the checkoff
- Six universities launch animal ag industry climate change website
- Rabobank projects substantial growth in Brazil feedlot sector
- BVD control: Segmented U.S.production system presents challenges