With feed values near record levels and potential shortages of top-quality feeds, Sil-All® provides a cost-effective option to help control the ensiling fermentation process. Sil-All includes proven bacteria that help silage go the extra mile, optimizing profitability by maximizing nutrient and dry matter recovery. This results in having more high quality feed available.
Product URL: www.lallemandanimalnutrition.com
Lallemand is a pioneer in the feed and food industry manufacturing a range of natural yeast and bacteria products to improve animal health and performance.
Company Website: http://www.lallemandanimalnutrition.com/our-products/forage/
Company Phone Number: 1-800-692-4700
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In the Cattle Markets: Northern Plains calf marketing situation
- Kansas City Royals named after livestock show, not royalty
- Is there a right to farm?
- Feeder Cattle Review: Yearling feeder prices uneven
- Moves in livestock futures bracketed those of the crop markets
- U.S. Cattlemen's Association continues to support COOL
- Commentary: A beef with yogurt
- WTO again sides with Canada, Mexico on US COOL law
- State cattlemen’s groups to USDA: Hands off the checkoff
- Six universities launch animal ag industry climate change website
- BVD control: Segmented U.S.production system presents challenges
- Rabobank projects substantial growth in Brazil feedlot sector