The Moisture Tracker is a hand-held, Near-Infra-Red (NIR) scanning device, which rapidly measures the dry matter and moisture content of animal feeds. The Moisture Tracker provides producers with near instantaneous, accurate dry matter and moisture readings at harvest to ensure optimal moisture for proper fermentation and maximum feed value. Livestock producers and nutritionists can utilize the information gathered by the Moisture Tracker to provide more consistent rations with the goal of improving productivity, herd health, and profitability.
Product URL: http://www.moisturetracker.com
Digi-Star is an international provider of measuring solutions for optimizing agricultural performance.
Company Website: http://www.digi-star.com
Company Phone Number: 800-225-7695
Contact Email: email@example.com
- 300 Days of Grazing field day set for Nov. 18 at SWREC
- Surging soy, U.S. dollar quotes highlight Friday futures trading
- Emergency preparedness workshops planned for livestock operations
- Ohio State offers commercial pesticide applicator recertification
- Red Angus selection indices estimate profitability
- Ag conservation publication available from Purdue Extension