AG10 Series Silage Defacers
Loosen silage while maintaining a smooth, compacted bunker space resulting in better feed and less waste. This unique tool pierces, separates, and rakes without cutting or reducing the size of the silage, helping to ensure complete blending. Features a Quick-cam adjustment for proper chain tension, while removable panels allow full access to chain and sprockets for maintenance ease. The tooth sections are easily replaceable, and the defacer comes with Quick-attach capabilities. Clean, non-obstructive framing gives see-through visibility, as the hydraulic motor and drive system are located inside the defacer's frame.
Product URL: http://www.deere.ca
John Deere’s portfolio of businesses stretch from agricultural and construction equipment to turf and forestry tools.
Manufacturer: John Deere
Company Website: http://www.deere.com
Company Phone Number: 800-533-6446
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- WTO again sides with Canada, Mexico on US COOL law
- Commentary: A beef with yogurt
- Rabobank projects substantial growth in Brazil feedlot sector
- BVD control: Segmented U.S.production system presents challenges
- Grazing conference to help producers learn to improve land
- Eating certain fats might offset some heart risk from weight gain