7080 Series Self-propelled Forage Harvesters
ProDrive™ senses which axle has more traction and sends power to that axle. A new faster, more reliable spout turning system is available, allowing for longer spout extensions. The kernel processor design has two rolls rotating in opposite directions and at different speed, cracking all kernels with minimal pressure to save fuel. Only the HarvestLab™ Sensor gives you accurate, real-time readings at harvest and before a feed. Get the precise length of cut you want with the IVLOC™ transmission, adjustable from a quarter-inch to one inch.
Product URL: http://www.deere.com/wps/dcom/en_US/products/equipment/hay_and_forage_equipment/forage_harvesters/7080_series_self_propelled_forage_harvesters/7080_series_self_propelled_forage_harvesters.page?
John Deere’s portfolio of businesses stretch from agricultural and construction equipment to turf and forestry tools.
Manufacturer: John Deere
Company Website: http://www.deere.com
Company Phone Number: 800-533-6446
Contact Email: email@example.com
- In the Cattle Markets: Northern Plains calf marketing situation
- WTO again sides with Canada, Mexico on US COOL law
- Feeder Cattle Review: Yearling feeder prices uneven
- U.S. cattle industry grapples with quality versus quantity
- Moves in livestock futures bracketed those of the crop markets
- Eating certain fats might offset some heart risk from weight gain
- Commentary: A beef with yogurt
- State cattlemen’s groups to USDA: Hands off the checkoff
- Six universities launch animal ag industry climate change website
- Commentary: Veggie burger vs. dog food
- BVD control: Segmented U.S.production system presents challenges
- Rabobank projects substantial growth in Brazil feedlot sector