7080 Series Self-propelled Forage Harvesters
ProDrive™ senses which axle has more traction and sends power to that axle. A new faster, more reliable spout turning system is available, allowing for longer spout extensions. The kernel processor design has two rolls rotating in opposite directions and at different speed, cracking all kernels with minimal pressure to save fuel. Only the HarvestLab™ Sensor gives you accurate, real-time readings at harvest and before a feed. Get the precise length of cut you want with the IVLOC™ transmission, adjustable from a quarter-inch to one inch.
Product URL: http://www.deere.com/wps/dcom/en_US/products/equipment/hay_and_forage_equipment/forage_harvesters/7080_series_self_propelled_forage_harvesters/7080_series_self_propelled_forage_harvesters.page?
John Deere’s portfolio of businesses stretch from agricultural and construction equipment to turf and forestry tools.
Manufacturer: John Deere
Company Website: http://www.deere.com
Company Phone Number: 800-533-6446
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Commentary: A new counter to GMO haters
- FDA plans webinar on antiparasitic resistance
- Commentary: Activists claiming victory
- Ag markets posted a mixed showing before the long weekend
- 2015 fiscal agriculture exports projected down from 2014
- Feeder Cattle Review: Cattle traded 'unevenly steady' this week