FourTrax(R) Foreman 4x4
Honda’s line of all-terrain vehicles has always been the machinery farmers and ranchers counted on for strong, rugged, reliable performance. 2014 enhancements include improved fuel efficiency for the fuel-injected 500cc engine, and a new stronger chassis with increased suspension stroke for better handling and a smoother ride. A new front differential lock - TraxLok - was added to increase performance in rocky, soft ground or muddy conditions, changing from 2 wheel to 4 wheel drive with a touch of a button. The plush new saddle and new styling features round out the improvements for 2014.
Product URL: http://www.honda.com
Need an ATV that works hard? Want one that’s fun to ride? How about one that offers a wide range of features? Then you need a Honda.
Company Website: http://powersports.honda.com/
Company Phone Number: 770-497-6400
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- WTO again sides with Canada, Mexico on US COOL law
- Commentary: A beef with yogurt
- State cattlemen’s groups to USDA: Hands off the checkoff
- Six universities launch animal ag industry climate change website
- Rabobank projects substantial growth in Brazil feedlot sector
- BVD control: Segmented U.S.production system presents challenges