Powered by a robust Tier 4, 6.7L BETA Power, 6 cylinder, 24 valve engine that delivers 175 – 212 HP over the model range. New “Pro Drive” Transmission with 40 FWD x 40 REV speeds, including 24 x 24 Semi-Power shift and 16 x 16 creep speeds as standard. The “Premiere Cab” designed for comfort, convenience and performance with excellent visibility, a Deluxe Air Suspension Seat and ergonomically located controls. Hydraulic features focused on performance with 20,500 lb cap. 3 pt lift system and up to 6 optional remotes controlled by a close-center, load sensing hydraulic system.
Product URL: http://mccormickusa.com/home/index.php/products/tractors/
McCormick International USA, Inc. is built on more than 180 years of heritage.
Company Website: http://mccormickusa.com/home/index.php/products/tractors/
Company Phone Number: 866-924-4733
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 300 Days of Grazing field day set for Nov. 18 at SWREC
- Surging soy, U.S. dollar quotes highlight Friday futures trading
- Emergency preparedness workshops planned for livestock operations
- Ohio State offers commercial pesticide applicator recertification
- Red Angus selection indices estimate profitability
- Ag conservation publication available from Purdue Extension