Powered by a robust Tier 4, 6.7L BETA Power, 6 cylinder, 24 valve engine that delivers 175 – 212 HP over the model range. New “Pro Drive” Transmission with 40 FWD x 40 REV speeds, including 24 x 24 Semi-Power shift and 16 x 16 creep speeds as standard. The “Premiere Cab” designed for comfort, convenience and performance with excellent visibility, a Deluxe Air Suspension Seat and ergonomically located controls. Hydraulic features focused on performance with 20,500 lb cap. 3 pt lift system and up to 6 optional remotes controlled by a close-center, load sensing hydraulic system.
Product URL: http://mccormickusa.com/home/index.php/products/tractors/
McCormick International USA, Inc. is built on more than 180 years of heritage.
Company Website: http://mccormickusa.com/home/index.php/products/tractors/
Company Phone Number: 866-924-4733
Contact Email: email@example.com
- Crop markets are starting the week on a generally firm note
- Feeder Cattle Review: Bullish cattle-on-feed report fuels fire
- Cattle Outlook: Fed cattle prices set new records
- Mid-year inventory shows further declines in cattle numbers
- Ag futures ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Ag markets remained quite mixed at noon Friday