Fourteen years of auction sale calf-price data proves that Angus cattle are worth more in the marketplace. The most recent "Here's the Premium" survey showed an all-time high for combined steer and heifer premiums.
Angus calves at auction bring record premiums
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
- Peterson Farm Bros. nail Katy Perry ‘Roar’ parody
- Merck updates veterinarians on Zilmax
- Spotlight on Economics: The value of USDA reports
- Revenue insurance—a certainty in an otherwise unknown farm bill
- Conventionally produced beef…safe and sustainable?
- Distillers grain prices don’t decline as fast as corn prices