Fourteen years of auction sale calf-price data proves that Angus cattle are worth more in the marketplace. The most recent "Here's the Premium" survey showed an all-time high for combined steer and heifer premiums.
Angus calves at auction bring record premiums
- WTO again sides with Canada, Mexico on US COOL law
- Commentary: A beef with yogurt
- Rabobank projects substantial growth in Brazil feedlot sector
- BVD control: Segmented U.S.production system presents challenges
- Grazing conference to help producers learn to improve land
- Eating certain fats might offset some heart risk from weight gain