Fourteen years of auction sale calf-price data proves that Angus cattle are worth more in the marketplace. The most recent "Here's the Premium" survey showed an all-time high for combined steer and heifer premiums.
Angus calves at auction bring record premiums
- Cause of California drought linked to climate change
- Sorting cows for more efficient winter supplemental feeding
- The new GMO concern: Superweeds
- Hay quality and supplemental feeding for cattle
- Not so fast on plans to import beef from Brazil, Argentina
- Beef pricing worksheet for producers considering direct marketing