Fourteen years of auction sale calf-price data proves that Angus cattle are worth more in the marketplace. The most recent "Here's the Premium" survey showed an all-time high for combined steer and heifer premiums.
Angus calves at auction bring record premiums
- Commentary: A new counter to GMO haters
- FDA plans webinar on antiparasitic resistance
- Commentary: Activists claiming victory
- Ag markets posted a mixed showing before the long weekend
- 2015 fiscal agriculture exports projected down from 2014
- Feeder Cattle Review: Cattle traded 'unevenly steady' this week