We're here today with Angie Horkan of the Wisconsin Beef Council and Gary Sharp, beef and dairy producer from Bath, South Dakota. Angie, Gary, I think consumers have a few misconceptions about beef. Why don't you tell us about cooking a great piece of beef for your family and why we can feel good about eating beef.
Cooking with cattlemen
- Cause of California drought linked to climate change
- Sorting cows for more efficient winter supplemental feeding
- The new GMO concern: Superweeds
- Hay quality and supplemental feeding for cattle
- Not so fast on plans to import beef from Brazil, Argentina
- Beef pricing worksheet for producers considering direct marketing