We're here today with Angie Horkan of the Wisconsin Beef Council and Gary Sharp, beef and dairy producer from Bath, South Dakota. Angie, Gary, I think consumers have a few misconceptions about beef. Why don't you tell us about cooking a great piece of beef for your family and why we can feel good about eating beef.
Cooking with cattlemen
- Feeder Cattle Review: Bullish cattle-on-feed report fuels fire
- Cattle Outlook: Fed cattle prices set new records
- Mid-year inventory shows further declines in cattle numbers
- Ag futures ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Ag markets remained quite mixed at noon Friday
- Building beef cow herd requires quality management and genetics