We're here today with Angie Horkan of the Wisconsin Beef Council and Gary Sharp, beef and dairy producer from Bath, South Dakota. Angie, Gary, I think consumers have a few misconceptions about beef. Why don't you tell us about cooking a great piece of beef for your family and why we can feel good about eating beef.
Cooking with cattlemen
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
No matching related articles at this time.
- YSA members gain insight into agribusiness, retail industries
- Meat industry associations quick to attack the new MCOOL rule
- Team up against bovine respiratory disease
- Oil prices pare losses on U.S. equities turnaround
- Future of food discussion with Agriculture Secretary
- Ag markets diverged prove rather volatile on Thursday
- Former Eastern Livestock CEO, CFO sentenced for federal crimes
- Post-tornado composting a solution for disposal of dead livestock
- Michigan hay buyers should plan purchases early
- Seven jobs more dangerous than farming
- More beef cows in worst drought regions than a year ago
- New animal identification rules aid disease traceability