Helping control and treat bovine respiratory disease (BRD) has helped clients of Central Veterinary Services generate a better return on investment. And that's good news for clients with an appetite for profit. Talk with your veterinarian or visit draxxin.com/DrCraig.
You can't take care of business until you take care of BRD
- Grains dipped Tuesday while the other markets climbed
- Purdue agronomist: “Cautiously optimistic” about corn crop
- Hay situation good in east, southeast, iffy in others
- Feedlot margins take a steep hit
- Angus VNR: Genetics may solve cattle health challenges
- USMEF Audio Report: New U.S. Lamb Cut Chart Guide