Mitch Johnson, Merck Animal Health's marketing manager for Zilmax, outlines where the feed additive fits and how it benefits cattle feeders, packers and consumers.
Beef booster, Zilmax
- Bears made presence felt in the ag markets Thursday afternoon
- Drones draw interest to crop scouting and other new farm uses
- How is antibiotic use going to change under proposals by the FDA
- Commentary: Bashing beef
- 2014 Farm Bill conservation compliance changes
- Ag markets proved surprisingly changeable Thursday morning