Colorado State University animal scientist Jason Ahola, PhD., discusses Phase 3 of the 2011 National Beef Quality Audit, showing that producers strive to protect beef quality, but might need to document more of those efforts.
Beef quality begins on the ranch
No matching related articles at this time.
- Post-tornado composting a solution for disposal of dead livestock
- Cornell genetic testing process cuts cost by up to 75 percent
- Angus Foundation receives $28,500 from “The Card Challenge”
- Commentary: In praise of animal foods
- 100K Pathogen Genome Project maps first genomes
- Beef exports depend on quality reputation
- Michigan hay buyers should plan purchases early
- New animal identification rules aid disease traceability
- Corn planting pace turns from record slow to record fast
- U.S. cattle placements rise in April as feed costs subside
- Survey reveals most Americans in favor of COOL
- Ag markets were mixed to start the new week