Leann Saunders represents “Where Food Comes From, Inc.” an identification and verification company formerly known as IMI Global. At the recent International Livestock Congress in Denver, she outlined some of the trends in verifying processes and providing more information to beef consumers.
Trends in traceability
- Is there a right to farm?
- El Niño development stalled out, but wet winter still predicted
- In the Cattle Markets: Northern Plains calf marketing situation
- Food Babe visits my university
- Kansas City Royals named after livestock show, not royalty
- Farmers’ biggest issue may be consumer expectations in the future