Leachman Cattle of Colorado will host a free webinar Tuesday, February 12th at 6 pm Mountain time, focusing on value-based marketing and the attributes that contribute to profitability at sale time. Lee Leachman says today there is more spread between the best calves and the average calves than ever before. We raise the best food in the world, but we must meet consumer demands and continue to improve our production efficiencies. The webinar will update producers on Leachman’s new feeder calf certification program and the latest developments in how $Profit selection index is is utilizing feed intake and feed efficiency records. The webinar format will allow participants to text-message questions in real time. Online registration is available now for Tuesday’s seminar.
Whose calves are worth $150 over the market?
- Defiant Nevada rancher wins ‘range war’ with feds…for now
- Jolley: The feds have been bundied
- Making recommendations on climate change mitigation
- Jolley: Five minutes with CSPI's bad science
- Ukraine-Russia situation clearly supporting the crop markets
- Know young ag leaders? Nominate them for the 40 Under 40 award