Delivered coal prices to the electric power industry increased steadily over a 12-year period through 2012, when the delivered coal price averaged $2.40 per MMBtu. EIA forecasts average delivered coal prices of $2.36 per MMBtu in 2013 and $2.40 per MMBtu in 2014.
U.S. coal prices steadily increase value
- Commentary: Smoking or meat-eating?
- Feeder cattle review: Weather, light receipts limit market action
- Control weeds now for better pastures this summer
- Cattle Outlook: Boxed beef prices advance, fed prices retract
- Using the “Nebraska advantage” to grow the livestock industry
- U.S. readies for more 'extremely tough' trade talks with Japan
More Than Manure® (MTM®) Nutrient Manager