Delivered coal prices to the electric power industry increased steadily over a 12-year period through 2012, when the delivered coal price averaged $2.40 per MMBtu. EIA forecasts average delivered coal prices of $2.36 per MMBtu in 2013 and $2.40 per MMBtu in 2014.
U.S. coal prices steadily increase value
- Cause of California drought linked to climate change
- Sorting cows for more efficient winter supplemental feeding
- The new GMO concern: Superweeds
- Hay quality and supplemental feeding for cattle
- Not so fast on plans to import beef from Brazil, Argentina
- Beef pricing worksheet for producers considering direct marketing