Delivered coal prices to the electric power industry increased steadily over a 12-year period through 2012, when the delivered coal price averaged $2.40 per MMBtu. EIA forecasts average delivered coal prices of $2.36 per MMBtu in 2013 and $2.40 per MMBtu in 2014.
U.S. coal prices steadily increase value
- Is there a right to farm?
- El Niño development stalled out, but wet winter still predicted
- In the Cattle Markets: Northern Plains calf marketing situation
- Food Babe visits my university
- Kansas City Royals named after livestock show, not royalty
- Farmers’ biggest issue may be consumer expectations in the future