Hugh and Eleanor Ingalls, Centennial Angus, Faith, S.D., recount the historic blizzard that hit the area Oct. 3, and how they are coping with the loss of nearly 200 animals.
Hugh and Eleanor Ingalls and the South Dakota blizzard
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
- Commentary: Smoking or meat-eating?
- Feeder cattle review: Weather, light receipts limit market action
- Control weeds now for better pastures this summer
- Cattle Outlook: Boxed beef prices advance, fed prices retract
- Using the “Nebraska advantage” to grow the livestock industry
- U.S. readies for more 'extremely tough' trade talks with Japan