Commentary: Yogurt redux: Readers react
It’s understandable that when a columnist (me) takes a dairy food marketer to task, dairy industry supporters will take issue — and some of their criticisms are right on the money. FULL STORY »
Jolley: Five Minutes with Vani Hari and why does she matter?
Yesterday, I received a note from a good friend expressing her annoyance with a fear-monger Vani Hari, a woman who self-describes as The Food Babe. She prefers the name 'Food Babe' but she branches out into other fields too, all without a factual compass. FULL STORY »
Keeping Food Safe: Prevention better than response
Each year in the United States, about 42,000 cases of salmonella infection are reported. Because many cases are not diagnosed or reported, the actual number of infections is estimated to be close to 1 million. FULL STORY »
CATTLE FEATURES More
- WTO again sides with Canada, Mexico on US COOL law
- Food Babe visits my university
- Kansas City Royals named after livestock show, not royalty
- Eating certain fats might offset some heart risk from weight gain
- Farmers’ biggest issue may be consumer expectations in the future
- Commentary: What’s in a label?