Chelsea Good, VP for government and industry affairs at the Livestock Marketing Association, discusses the Animal Disease Traceability (ADT) rule and animal-identification requirements for interstate movement of cattle.
ADT in the cattle markets
- Defiant Nevada rancher wins ‘range war’ with feds…for now
- Jolley: The feds have been bundied
- Jolley: Five minutes with CSPI's bad science
- Northeast started 2014 by “Livin’ Lean. Lovin’ Beef”
- Minimizing the risks of fescue toxicosis in cattle
- Ukraine-Russia situation clearly supporting the crop markets