DALLAS -- As the beef industry recovers from the recent media-driven uproar over "pink slime," beef producers and marketers are assessing how the firestorm over lean finely textured beef happened and what they can do to prevent it from recurring.
AMI’s Janet Riley shares lessons learned by LFTB controversy
No matching related articles at this time.
- Infrastructure limits ag export growth, economist says
- Beetles, housefly larvae open new frontier in animal feed sector
- Oil pressured by Bernanke comments, crude stocks up
- A visit with CBB member Chris Hutton, President of Sampco
- Global food: Waste not, want not
- Repainting “American Gothic:” Number of women farming triples