Jody Campiche analyzes the aftermath of the government shutdown, has a farm bill update and tells producers about the Drought Emergency Fund.
Ag Policy Update: USDA reorganizes following shutdown
- FDA plans webinar on antiparasitic resistance
- Commentary: Activists claiming victory
- Ag markets posted a mixed showing before the long weekend
- 2015 fiscal agriculture exports projected down from 2014
- Feeder Cattle Review: Cattle traded 'unevenly steady' this week
- Beef association president comments on beef from Argentina