Troy and Stacy Hadrick are South Dakota ranchers and founders of Advocates for Agriculture. They talk about why it's so important to connect to consumers and how their ranch management has been affected by those relationships.
Ag advocates connect to the consumer
- Feeder Cattle Review: Bullish cattle-on-feed report fuels fire
- Cattle Outlook: Fed cattle prices set new records
- Mid-year inventory shows further declines in cattle numbers
- Ag futures ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Ag markets remained quite mixed at noon Friday
- Building beef cow herd requires quality management and genetics