Troy and Stacy Hadrick are South Dakota ranchers and founders of Advocates for Agriculture. They talk about why it's so important to connect to consumers and how their ranch management has been affected by those relationships.
Ag advocates connect to the consumer
- Cause of California drought linked to climate change
- Sorting cows for more efficient winter supplemental feeding
- The new GMO concern: Superweeds
- Hay quality and supplemental feeding for cattle
- Not so fast on plans to import beef from Brazil, Argentina
- Beef pricing worksheet for producers considering direct marketing