The average age of farmers & ranchers keeps increasing & young people, even those raised on the farm, are not lining up to take over. So what do they do when they have no one to hand down their livelihood to? Nathan Smith finds out.
Aging farmers ponder the future of their operations
- WTO again sides with Canada, Mexico on US COOL law
- Commentary: A beef with yogurt
- Rabobank projects substantial growth in Brazil feedlot sector
- BVD control: Segmented U.S.production system presents challenges
- Grazing conference to help producers learn to improve land
- Eating certain fats might offset some heart risk from weight gain