The average age of farmers & ranchers keeps increasing & young people, even those raised on the farm, are not lining up to take over. So what do they do when they have no one to hand down their livelihood to? Nathan Smith finds out.
Aging farmers ponder the future of their operations
- Cause of California drought linked to climate change
- Sorting cows for more efficient winter supplemental feeding
- The new GMO concern: Superweeds
- Hay quality and supplemental feeding for cattle
- Not so fast on plans to import beef from Brazil, Argentina
- Beef pricing worksheet for producers considering direct marketing