The average age of farmers & ranchers keeps increasing & young people, even those raised on the farm, are not lining up to take over. So what do they do when they have no one to hand down their livelihood to? Nathan Smith finds out.
Aging farmers ponder the future of their operations
- 300 Days of Grazing field day set for Nov. 18 at SWREC
- Surging soy, U.S. dollar quotes highlight Friday futures trading
- Emergency preparedness workshops planned for livestock operations
- Ohio State offers commercial pesticide applicator recertification
- Red Angus selection indices estimate profitability
- Ag conservation publication available from Purdue Extension