Grilling has long been an American tradition, one that extends nearly year-round for many people. That has also produced a hunger for more knowledge about grilling techniques. The beef checkoff is partnering in a nationwide series of grilling events to help fuel demand for beef, as Brian Baxter reports from South Carolina.
American Grillmaster Experience fires up beef demand
- WTO again sides with Canada, Mexico on US COOL law
- Commentary: A beef with yogurt
- Rabobank projects substantial growth in Brazil feedlot sector
- BVD control: Segmented U.S.production system presents challenges
- Grazing conference to help producers learn to improve land
- Eating certain fats might offset some heart risk from weight gain