Breaking beef industry news on the Japan's easing of beef import restrictions, Cargill's decision to idle its Plainview, Texas, packing plant, and how the industry can build consumer trust.
Angus Report top news: Japan beef restrictions, Cargill
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
- “Using farmers as educators, not mascots”
- Saving the lesser prairie chicken: What landowners should know
- Cattle and beef markets so far in 2014
- Marbling and functional cows
- Do distillers grains work In cattle rations at today’s prices?
- Cattle pot overturns in Fort Worth, killing at least a dozen head