Breaking beef industry news on the Japan's easing of beef import restrictions, Cargill's decision to idle its Plainview, Texas, packing plant, and how the industry can build consumer trust.
Angus Report top news: Japan beef restrictions, Cargill
- Stanley Stout Center serves as multipurpose facility
- Cotton, soyoil diverged from general ag strength Thursday night
- FAO urges support for animal disease monitoring
- Trillions of gallons of water lost in Calif. drought
- The cure to record prices
- Crop futures mostly higher, livestock prices stabilizing