Duane Jenkins of Little Robe Angus Ranch near Higgins, Texas, shares his perspective on changes in the cattle information available over the decades.
Angus VNR: Information drives beef improvement
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
No matching related articles at this time.
- Cow slaughter through May likely to exceed same period in 2012
- Beef Quiz: Growing beef demand
- AFBF president issues statement on U.S.-EU trade negotiations
- E. coli test leads to National Beef recall
- Buckle your seatbelt for the House consideration of the farm bill
- Schwieterman: Higher new crop corn pressures cattle futures
- Will Smith dethroned in latest Peterson Farm Bros. parody
- 3,000 pounds of copper wire stolen from Oklahoma ranch
- Changes in U.S.-Mexican cattle and beef trade
- Peterson Brothers: What summer vacation?
- Crude oil expected to peak and cost of electricity to go down
- Experts weigh in on lowest beef supply in 60 years