SUNUP's Lyndall Stout talks with OSU Extension beef cattle specialist Dave Lalman about the benefits of artificial insemination and a few of the protocols used for AI.
Artificial Insemination for cattle
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
No matching related articles at this time.
- A conversation with Dr. Jim Marsden about the safety of beef
- Traders evening up positions ahead of the weekend Friday
- Nearly 1,000 emaciated cattle found on N.M. ranch
- Ag groups assisting cattle operations affected by tornado
- NOAA: Get ready for a busy hurricane season
- NCBA Op-Ed: ADUFA/AGDUFA reauthorization advances in the House
- Former Eastern Livestock CEO, CFO sentenced for federal crimes
- Post-tornado composting a solution for disposal of dead livestock
- TSCRA works with sale barns to catch Houston cattle thief
- Michigan hay buyers should plan purchases early
- More beef cows in worst drought regions than a year ago
- New animal identification rules aid disease traceability