Why does dairy quality assurance matter? NCBA President-Elect Scott George discusses why dairy farmers should be aware that they are producing beef as well as milk.
Beef Quality Assurance on a dairy
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
- Peterson Farm Bros. nail Katy Perry ‘Roar’ parody
- Merck updates veterinarians on Zilmax
- Spotlight on Economics: The value of USDA reports
- Revenue insurance—a certainty in an otherwise unknown farm bill
- Conventionally produced beef…safe and sustainable?
- Distillers grain prices don’t decline as fast as corn prices