Mitch Johnson, Merck Animal Health's marketing manager for Zilmax, outlines where the feed additive fits and how it benefits cattle feeders, packers and consumers.
Beef booster, Zilmax
- Commentary: Smoking or meat-eating?
- Feeder cattle review: Weather, light receipts limit market action
- Control weeds now for better pastures this summer
- Cattle Outlook: Boxed beef prices advance, fed prices retract
- Using the “Nebraska advantage” to grow the livestock industry
- U.S. readies for more 'extremely tough' trade talks with Japan
320 Skid Steer