Mitch Johnson, Merck Animal Health's marketing manager for Zilmax, outlines where the feed additive fits and how it benefits cattle feeders, packers and consumers.
Beef booster, Zilmax
- WTO again sides with Canada, Mexico on US COOL law
- Commentary: A beef with yogurt
- Rabobank projects substantial growth in Brazil feedlot sector
- BVD control: Segmented U.S.production system presents challenges
- Grazing conference to help producers learn to improve land
- Eating certain fats might offset some heart risk from weight gain