Mitch Johnson, Merck Animal Health's marketing manager for Zilmax, outlines where the feed additive fits and how it benefits cattle feeders, packers and consumers.
Beef booster, Zilmax
- UNL Extension to host Husker Beef Nutrition Conference
- Hog futures the exception to bearish ag market rule Monday AM
- Consider creep feeding calves this year
- Mistakes that hurt a farm's credit
- Utah State University Extension receives $8.6 million in grants
- Consider investments in efficiency with extra cattle income