A recently released beef demand determinants study, funded by the beef checkoff, identifies the factors that most influence consumer demand for beef. The study, conducted by economists at Kansas State University and Purdue University provides a road map for future demand-building programs.
Beef demand study provides road map for future programs
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
- Commentary: Smoking or meat-eating?
- Feeder cattle review: Weather, light receipts limit market action
- Control weeds now for better pastures this summer
- Cattle Outlook: Boxed beef prices advance, fed prices retract
- Using the “Nebraska advantage” to grow the livestock industry
- U.S. readies for more 'extremely tough' trade talks with Japan
Environmental Tillage Systems