A recently released beef demand determinants study, funded by the beef checkoff, identifies the factors that most influence consumer demand for beef. The study, conducted by economists at Kansas State University and Purdue University provides a road map for future demand-building programs.
Beef demand study provides road map for future programs
- Ag markets are generally mixed in early-Wednesday trading
- Female markets soar during August
- Armyworms could be big issue for grain sorghum producers
- U.S. Farmers & Ranchers Alliance launches new campaign
- Meat production industry strains land and water resources
- Most ag markets held up surprisingly well Tuesday