Colorado State University animal scientist Jason Ahola, PhD., discusses Phase 3 of the 2011 National Beef Quality Audit, showing that producers strive to protect beef quality, but might need to document more of those efforts.
Beef quality begins on the ranch
- U.S. cattle placements rise in April as feed costs subside
- Ag markets were mixed to start the new week
- Insects. They’re what’s for dinner!
- New school lunch beef recipes win approval from kids, foodservice
- Drought losses in Oklahoma top $400 million for 2012
- The relationship between retail gasoline prices and futures prices