We talk with Bob Kropp, Jacob Nelson, Heather Buckmaster and Seminole County cattle producer Richard Myers about the Oklahoma Beef Quality Summit at the Robert M. Kerr Food and Agricultural Products Center.
Beef quality class takes producers from pasture to plate
- Is there a right to farm?
- El Niño development stalled out, but wet winter still predicted
- In the Cattle Markets: Northern Plains calf marketing situation
- Food Babe visits my university
- Kansas City Royals named after livestock show, not royalty
- Farmers’ biggest issue may be consumer expectations in the future