We talk with Bob Kropp, Jacob Nelson, Heather Buckmaster and Seminole County cattle producer Richard Myers about the Oklahoma Beef Quality Summit at the Robert M. Kerr Food and Agricultural Products Center.
Beef quality class takes producers from pasture to plate
- Ohio State offers commercial pesticide applicator recertification
- Red Angus selection indices estimate profitability
- Ag conservation publication available from Purdue Extension
- Trick or truth on Clean Water Act rule
- Surging U.S. dollar values weighed on ag markets Friday morning
- Team Beef beat the bridge at 2014 Marine Corps Marathon