We talk with Bob Kropp, Jacob Nelson, Heather Buckmaster and Seminole County cattle producer Richard Myers about the Oklahoma Beef Quality Summit at the Robert M. Kerr Food and Agricultural Products Center.
Beef quality class takes producers from pasture to plate
- Rising Black Sea tensions are supporting the crop markets
- DOJ adds divestiture requirement Tyson’s Hillshire purchase
- The case for low-stress livestock handling
- FairRent, now online, helps you find land rent values
- Rising calf prices warrant attention to fetal protection
- Ag markets proved rather divergent Wednesday