Dan Dorn, supply development manager for Decatur County Feed yard, Oberlin, Kansas, discusses how the feedyard uses results of the National Beef Quality Audit, along with its own records, to track progress in beef quality and negotiate grid prices. For more information on the 2011 National Beef Quality Audit, read NBQA: Sneak peek.
Benchlining beef quality
- Will Smith dethroned in latest Peterson Farm Bros. parody
- North Dakota’s TB status not to be affected by recent case
- How to grow beef demand
- 3,000 pounds of copper wire stolen from Oklahoma ranch
- U.S. 2012/13 corn export prospects cut as global trade boosted
- Feed grain supply prospects lowered on delayed plantings