Neil Melancon tells us the drought is affecting more than just row crop operators. Beef prices will be rising as the nation's livestock herd shrinks and that means price hikes at the grocery store.
Bottom line--beef prices
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
No matching related articles at this time.
- A conversation with Dr. Jim Marsden about the safety of beef
- Traders evening up positions ahead of the weekend Friday
- Nearly 1,000 emaciated cattle found on N.M. ranch
- Ag groups assisting cattle operations affected by tornado
- NOAA: Get ready for a busy hurricane season
- NCBA Op-Ed: ADUFA/AGDUFA reauthorization advances in the House
- Former Eastern Livestock CEO, CFO sentenced for federal crimes
- Post-tornado composting a solution for disposal of dead livestock
- Michigan hay buyers should plan purchases early
- TSCRA works with sale barns to catch Houston cattle thief
- More beef cows in worst drought regions than a year ago
- New animal identification rules aid disease traceability