Brice Lee, the newly elected Public Land Council (PLC) president from Hesperus, Colo., speaks to the importance of federal lands grazing and other top PLC priorities.
Brice Lee and the importance of federal lands grazing
The audio player requires a newer version of Flash to play this clip. Please update your version of Flash by clicking below.
- Canadian cattle producers to benefit from agreement with U.S.
- Certified Hereford Beef volume surpasses 50 million lb. sold
- Commentary: Jolley: Has the king of meats forfeited its crown?
- Commentary: Ag’s leading role in the international marketplace
- Businesses urge Obama to fast-track Asian trade deal
- Proactive heifer parasite control helps long-term profitability