The director of the Livestock Marketing Information Center, Jim Robb, offers insight on the cattle markets this week. Robb looks ahead to this week's USDA Cattle-on-Feed report, which is expected to indicate a significant drop in feedlot placements.
Cattle Market: Report could show 10% drop in feedlot placements
- New school lunch beef recipes win approval from kids, foodservice
- Prices for corn and soybeans, five years from now
- The relationship between retail gasoline prices and futures prices
- Drier weather to give big boost to U.S. corn plantings
- Domestic ethanol production starts to grow again
- Insects. They’re what’s for dinner!