Derrell Peel looks at fourth quarter cattle markets, a spike in beef prices and the wheat pasture potential for the southern plains region.
Cattle Market: USDA data returns to show price improvement
- Society for Range Management annual Texas meeting set for Oct.7-9
- Blasingame Chair: Reviewing the past and looking to the future
- Ag markets ended Tuesday mostly lower
- Beef Marketing Group created to help producers sell cattle
- Islamic State uses agriculture to tighten grip in Iraq
- Texas A&M Extension offers private pesticide applicator training