K-State livestock economist Glynn Tonsor offers this week's cattle market commentary. Tonsor reflects on the market's resilience after the BSE announcement last Tuesday, and shares his latest beef demand index numbers.
Cattle Markets: BSE announcement creates off week for markets
- Texas ranchers & cattlemen purchase South Texas beef processor
- Glass walls at the packing plant
- Insects. They’re what’s for dinner!
- The relationship between retail gasoline prices and futures prices
- Domestic ethanol production starts to grow again
- Drought losses in Oklahoma top $400 million for 2012