Sergio Del Arco helps manage cattle-feeding operations for Minerva, a feeding and processing company that is Brazil’s third-largest beef producer. During a visit to Colorado, he describes some of the feeds and production processes in Brazil’s growing feedlot sector.
Cattle feeding in Brazil
- Minimizing storage loss on hay
- Fall-applied herbicides: Which weed species should be the target?
- Hogs were the exception to the bullish rule Thursday
- Weed specialist: Apply fall herbicide treatments before Decemberr
- Replacing hay with corn-based feeds in winter cow diets
- Beef production down slightly from last year