Fed cattle prices were fully steady to slightly higher this week with higher values in the North on a dressed basis. Feeder cattle prices were steady to $4 high for the week while calf prices were relatively uneven.
CattleFax Closing Bell: Demand for grilling items stalled
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
No matching related articles at this time.
- Beef is the centerpiece of many wacky minor league stadium menus
- Commentary: Message to Occupy Monsanto: Occupy yourself
- Canada cattle report: Canadian steer, heifer prices steady
- A conversation with Dr. Jim Marsden about the safety of beef
- Traders evening up positions ahead of the weekend Friday
- Nearly 1,000 emaciated cattle found on N.M. ranch
- Former Eastern Livestock CEO, CFO sentenced for federal crimes
- Post-tornado composting a solution for disposal of dead livestock
- TSCRA works with sale barns to catch Houston cattle thief
- Michigan hay buyers should plan purchases early
- More beef cows in worst drought regions than a year ago
- New animal identification rules aid disease traceability